What is Doxy.me?
Doxy.Me is a secure video conferencing system allowing you to connect with a doctor at the Esquimalt Medical Clinic using your home computer or smart-phone.
If you have not done so already you must first call the office to schedule an appointment if you wish to speak to a doctor. You will not be able to speak with the doctor until you have an appointment.
I have an appointment, Now what?
1. Doxy.me can be accessed by home computer, smart-phone, or tablet, if you have more than one of these devices please use the one with the most stable connection and with a operational camera and mic.
2. Ensure your internet browser software is up-to-date, and your internet connection is stable.
For further detail on the minimum requirements, please see: https://help.doxy.me/en/articles/95860-minimum-system-requirements
3. Please select the link below that corresponds with the doctor that you have been scheduled to see. This will direct you to that doctor's specific virtual waiting room.
4. Type in your full name, this is how the doctor will identify you when they are looking to start your virtual appointment. If you do not have an appointment scheduled you will not be able to speak with the doctor.
5. Be in the virtual wait-room at your appointment time. Once the doctor is ready to see you they will initiate the video-conference. Just like in-office, depending on the complexity of the patients ahead of you your appointment start time may be delayed. Do not worry, so long as the doctor is listed as "online" and you remain in the virtual-waitroom, you will be seen.
Family Practice: Monday - Friday
Family Practice: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Child Psychiatry - By Referral Only